[OpenAFS] What changed after 1.4.1?

Andrew Radamis rust710@gmail.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:25:28 -0500

------=_Part_155649_12770784.1165983928717

I am able to obtain credentials with the login box that opens after I login
to the machine, but I have not tried with klog.

 &lt;<a href="mailto:jaltman@secure-endpoints.com">jaltman@secure-endpoints.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

------=_Part_155649_12770784.1165983928717--