[OpenAFS] What changed after 1.4.1?

Andrew Radamis rust710@gmail.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:10:47 -0500

------=_Part_157517_154950.1165993847419

But it works with out issue with 1.4.1, with no other changes to the system.
I tried 1.4.2 and had the same issue. As soon as I downgrade back to
1.4.1it works again. I can login to the machine as soon as   the login
box
appears. System authentication is on an NT domain, using Samba. The  Samba
PDC and BDC are also the AFS servers, so I don't think it's a network
conductivity issue.

Andrew
On 12/13/06, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:

> You privately sent the event log entries.
> I see nothing in there that is wrong.
> Although I must wonder whether or not the machine
> actually has network access at the time it is
> failing.
>
> The error indicates that none of the KdC addresses
> that are being contacted are responding.  You might
> want to monitor traffic with a tcpdump on the server
> to see whether in fact you are getting traffic to
> the kaservers that you are expecting to see.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

------=_Part_157517_154950.1165993847419

But it works with out issue with 1.4.1, with no other changes to the system. I tried 1.4.2 and had the same issue. As soon as I downgrade back to 1.4.1 it works again. I can login to the machine as soon as&nbsp;&nbsp; the login box appears. System authentication is on an NT domain, using Samba. The&nbsp; Samba PDC and BDC are also the AFS servers, so I don't think it's a network conductivity issue.

------=_Part_157517_154950.1165993847419--