[OpenAFS] What changed after 1.4.1?

Lars Richter Lars.Richter@prodesigncad.de
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:20:16 +0100

Hi,

I have the same problem after update from version 1.4.1 to 1.4.2.

Version 1.4.1:
Packets were send through the network to check the connectivity to
kasserver. Integrated login works!

Version 1.4.2:
There are not any network packets send to check the connectivity to
kasserver. Integrated login fails!

Last version I used with success: 1.4.2beta1

Regards,
Lars