[OpenAFS] What changed after 1.4.1?

Lars Richter Lars.Richter@prodesigncad.de
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:12:32 +0100

Hi,

this was the last version I used for tests because of problems with
delayed write operations. I decided to wait for further tests, until
1.4.2 was released. I don't have the other beta releases. If I could get
them, I can test it tomorrow, where the problem occurs.

Is it possible to download the other beta releases?

Lars