[OpenAFS] How to replicate files on different machines

shailesh_joshi@persistent.co.in shailesh_joshi@persistent.co.in
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:12:43 +0530 (IST)

Hi.

I'm trying to use 'kinit' and 'aklog' to get admin tokens for accessing the cell under /afs on my client machine.
Though these are installed on my machine, I'm not able to configure these, since I'm not able to find the syntax for using 'aklog' in 1.4.2 documentation.
As we use 'kas' tool to create Authentication Database entries, which are later accessed by 'klog' command, is there any similar way to create entries for 'aklog' and 'kinit'?

Write now the output of these commands is as follows.

# aklog
aklog: Couldn't get ps1.pspl.co.in AFS tickets:
aklog: No credentials cache found while getting AFS tickets
#

# kinit
kinit(v5): Cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm while getting initial credentials
#

Regards,
Shailesh