[OpenAFS] AFS performance testing scripts

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:44:42 -0600

I'm setting up some new AFS file servers and I'd like to do some performance
testing with various configurations of the underlying filesystem, etc.  Does
anyone have any scripts available for measuring the performance (amount of
time taken, CPU load, etc.) of various AFS operations, such as creating,
deleting, moving, and replicating volumes, and reading, writing, and
deleting files in AFS volumes?  I had planned to write something to do this
myself, but I figured I'd check here before I reinvented the wheel.

Thanks,

Brian Sebby

--
Brian Sebby  (sebby@anl.gov)  |  Unix and Operation Services
Phone: +1 630.252.9935        |  Computing and Information Systems