[OpenAFS] 1.4.1-rc2 Can't mount AFS error

Andrew Bacchi bacchi@rpi.edu
Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:31:05 -0500

I searched the Archives for this and found an answer from Dave
Thompson.  He says that SELinux is the culprit and that there are
patches.  Is the correct?  WTF is SELinux and why do I need it?

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		- Seneca

Andrew Bacchi