[OpenAFS] Windows Client, quota and filemanager - no warning!

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Mon, 09 Jan 2006 08:03:47 -0800

That doen't help with the copy command. Perhaps MS should be contacted?

This is an aggravating problem, particularly with large filesystems. If
there was an RxError message from the server the client could pop up a
message box eventualy.

tedc