[OpenAFS] Windows Client, quota and filemanager - no warning!

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:23:22 -0800

It appears that windows does not correctly pass the message on to the
user, therefore it would be convenient if the client did.

As I recall, the message box is indecipherable.

ted