[OpenAFS] Windows Client, quota and filemanager - no warning!

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:33:50 -0800

OpenAFS 1.4.0 on all servers and clients:

With XP SP2 - with all hotfixes - error box states "Error in copying
file or folder->Cannot copy latexdebug" (file at which the volume filled).

WIth Win 2003 SP1 - with all hotfixes-  server the copy %complete box
just ran for 5 min after the volume was full at which time I killed it.
I.e. the little flying file gizzy was flying but the progress bar wasn't
moving. No observable error message.

Tedc