[OpenAFS] Practical strategies for a backup in a (very) small cell

Klaas Hagemann klaas@northsailor.de
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:21:45 +0100

Hi,

to my point of view it is the best, to do regular volume dumps (vos
dump) on these external disks, this should be no problem with a little
bit scripting around.
there is another advantage: using the -localauth option for vos, you can
perform this action without the need of having tokens.

Regards
Klaas