[OpenAFS] Re: foreign-realm members of system:administrators have weakened powers?

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:26:46 -0800

I may be abandoning this because there doesn't seem to be any reliable
way for clients to figure out that the cell is its own realm (without
requiring end-users to manually edit or replace their krb5.conf, which
is way beyond the abilities of many people, sad as that fact may be).

Basically, unless I can get this to a truly zero-configuration
situation for users, my project is not gonna fly.  It's just the
realities of how things are.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380