[OpenAFS] Kerberos Ticket Sizes when using AD as the KDC and OpenAFS

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:22:19 -0800

So afs knows you're "admin" thru the "kinit admin" via aklog, and the
single DES key stuffing that takes place when one sets the afs keys up
takes care of authenticating the afs user to krb5 without having to
manually enter a password to krb5?

BTW thanks...

ted