[OpenAFS] RHEL4-WS problem: Starting openafs-client: FATAL: Module openafs not found.

George Cebulka ghc4+@pitt.edu
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:42:37 -0500

Hello all,
     I have installed OpenAFS 1.4.0 on a system running RHEL4-WS
2.6.9-22.0.2.EL with SELinux enabled.
I installed the following packages
openafs-1.4.0-rhel4.1.i386.rpm
openafs-krb5-1.4.0-rhel4.1.i386.rpm
openafs-client-1.4.0-rhel4.1.i386.rpm
openafs-docs-1.4.0-rhel4.1.i386.rpm
openafs-kernel-1.4.0-2.6.9_22.EL_1.i686.rpm
openafs-kpasswd-1.4.0-rhel4.1.i386.rpm
using rpm -iv
Made the changes on the /usr/vice/etc/ThisCell to reflect local prefs.
When I try to start the openafs client I get the following error.
Nicotine#> /etc/init.d/openafs-client start
Starting openafs-client: FATAL: Module openafs not found.
failed to load openafs kernel module.                      [FAILED]
Aside from the SELinux stuff, what else do I need to do to get this to work?
Thanks,
George