[OpenAFS] Re: the notion of "site" is not always well-defined / "project cells"

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:39:29 -0800

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> writes:
> What I have said is that before I as a gatekeeper would accept code
> that makes fundamental changes to the way authentication and
> authorization works,

It's cool, I understand this even if I don't agree with it.

I (grudgingly) revived this point primarilyin response to Brandon
Allbery's comment and the implied "it's-open-source-so-don't-complain
at-the-volunteers-go-code-it-yourself" (a response which I too have
given many, many times).

I just wanted to let it be known that I've tried this path.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380