[OpenAFS] RC5 hangs on w2k3 terminal server

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:15:58 -0500

Hi,

I have RC5 running on a terminal server, and every day or two, afscreds
claims that the service is not running.  Windows thinks it *is* running.
   When I try to stop the service (to restart it), it never stops.  It
remains in a "stopping" state.  I can use pskill (wininternals) to kill
it, and then I can start it and all is well.

I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this.  I'm going to
completely uninstall the client tonight and reinstall to be sure
something isn't left over from a past version.

Thanks,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, CISSP, A+