[OpenAFS] Solaris 10 6/06 error: AFS to UFS mapping cannot be fully initialised

Tom Keiser tkeiser@gmail.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:47:04 -0400

Kris,

It turns out the "AFS to UFS mapping..." warning is not really a
problem.  The code that results in the warning is a holdover from long
ago.  However, as I said in thread last weekend, there is an unrelated
problem which can result in crashes when files are renamed in a lofs
mounted filesystem on top of afs (e.g. when you mount afs into a child
zone) in s10 06/06.  Patches for these two issues are available at the
following URLs, respectively:

http://www.openafs.org/cgi-bin/wdelta/STABLE14-solaris-vfsops-20060629?diff&f=u
http://www.openafs.org/cgi-bin/wdelta/STABLE14-sol10u2-rename-20060703?diff&f=u

Regards,