[OpenAFS] Unknown Gnome/AFS problem

Anne.Salemme@Dartmouth.edu Anne.Salemme@Dartmouth.edu
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:32:24 -0400

what version of gnome? sorry if it was in your mail and i missed it. =20
for purposes of debugging, you can set the acl on the .Trash directory =20
to systema:anyuser read and see if that makes a difference. also, you =20
can turn debugging up in /etc/syslog.conf and see if anything gets =20
logged when you "delete" something using the gui (ie, put something =20
into the .Trash directory). the thing is, when the user "opens the =20
trashcan from the gui", is that process running as the user, or as =20
something else? those are the things i would check. good luck.

anne