[OpenAFS] "VL_RegisterAddrs rpc failed"

Ken Aaker kenaaker@silverbacksystems.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:56:46 -0500

I just went through something like this last weekend, on my home set up.

The problem came up after I'd switched from a DHCP setup to a static
address on one server.
The hostname was the same as far as I could tell, and the IP address was
the same.

When I restarted the other two servers with a bos restart -all, the
problem went away.

Ken Aaker