[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS Problems running batch jobs

Brady Catherman bradyc@uidaho.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:05:45 -0700

No go.. everything is just like before except that I removed all the
users/acl's containing /batch and added .batch instead.

bcatherm still works and bcatherm.batch fails.

Any other ideas? thanks for all the advice guys! =)

thecube home # fs listacl bcatherm
Access list for bcatherm is
Normal rights:
   system:administrators rlidwka
   bcatherm rlidwk
   bcatherm.batch rlidwk

bcatherm@thecube /mnt/home $ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1217_M0MJzv
Default principal: bcatherm.batch@IBEST.UIDAHO.EDU

06/02/06 12:03:00  06/02/06 22:03:00  krbtgt/
IBEST.UIDAHO.EDU@IBEST.UIDAHO.EDU
06/02/06 12:03:01  06/02/06 22:03:00  afs@IBEST.UIDAHO.EDU

bcatherm@thecube /afs/ibest.uidaho.edu/home $ cd bcatherm/
-bash: cd: bcatherm/: Permission denied