[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS Problems running batch jobs

Brady Catherman bradyc@uidaho.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:21:33 -0700

Same as before (with different dates.)

bcatherm@thecube /afs/ibest.uidaho.edu/home $ tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 21217) tokens for afs@ibest.uidaho.edu [Expires Jun  2
22:11]
    --End of list--

I can't seem to give bcatherm.batch access to anything. I created a
directory and gave it permissions but it still wouldn't see it.
Should I try using something other than "." ?