[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and Veritas (Symantec) NetBackup Support

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:53:23 +1200

Hi

Interestingly Symantec is apparently evaluating if NBU should support
OpenAFS. They have asked to talk to me about our requirements. So if you
are interested in Veritas to backup OpenAFS, maybe you should let
Veritas/Symantec know.

Cheers

Matt