[OpenAFS] token loss?

Ryan Underwood nemesis@icequake.net
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:25:39 -0500

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 04:18:55PM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Ryan Underwood wrote:
> > I am continuing to have this problem on several machines, and a friend
> > just asked me about this because he is having the same problem.
> > Recently I have noticed that (rxkad error=3D19270407) is given in the
> > dmesg (on both his machine and mine), but a token loss is not always
> > accompanied by a dmesg entry.  Is this meaningful in any way?
>=20
> 19270407 =3D security object was passed a bad ticket
>=20
> One of the servers in the cell you are communicating with does not
> like the ticket.

What can be the cause of this?  The client and server are 1.4.1 now (I
have been having the token loss problem since 1.3.x, though not
accompanied by the dmesg entry, so I'm not sure what the correlation is)

I have a single fileserver in my cell and the other cell is a university
cluster, both are causing me problems.

--=20
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ