[OpenAFS] debian packages & backports

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 01 May 2006 17:26:24 -0700

Wes Chow <wchow@athenacr.com> writes:

> I don't believe Andres is a member of this mailing list, but he's our
> systems guy.  We will most likely have bpo build of 1.4.1-2 within the
> next few days, if you can wait for that.

I don't really care on the wait.  I just don't know if he wants to own it,
since it may be as easy or easier for me to do it.  I have upload access
to backports.org anyway and for me it's just a matter of another branch in
svk and another svk smerge when I do a new release, so it's pretty
trivial.

But if he wants to own it, I have no problem letting him do it too.  It's
not like I lack for things to do.  :)