GUI tools Was Re: [OpenAFS] AFS clients for OSX/Darwin

hays@ibiblio.org hays@ibiblio.org
Wed, 03 May 2006 13:31:49 -0400

I've put an AFS tools page up at:
<http://www.ibiblio.org/macsupport/afs/afstools.html>

At this point it's very simple--I'd like to come up with some sort of
rating/comment system, but that's a job for Laterman.

Feedback and suggestions (especially for additional tools) are welcome,
bil

--On Monday, April 24, 2006 12:01 PM -0400 port-darwin-request@openafs.org

--

bil hays