[OpenAFS] File corruption, 1.4.1 on linux

Miles Davis miles@CS.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 11 May 2006 13:48:33 -0700

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 04:36:42PM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Miles Davis wrote:
>
> >release the volume, RO copy looks good to. Everything right with the world.
> >Now, wait some amount of time, do another install, and whamo -- bad rpm
> >again,
> >*even on the ro volume*.
>
> Which is a clone on the same site? Or elsewhere?

Sorry -- clone on same site. I haven't tried making a clone on another site yet
(I didn't used to have it replicated, but decided to test that out).

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities