[OpenAFS] Re: Screwy keys? OpenAFS pts (and other) problems with MIT KDC

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 19 May 2006 14:19:38 -0400

>Nope.  However, it is now, and I get the same problem :(

This sure doesn't look like the same problem to me:

>pts: security object was passed a bad ticket so couldn't look up names

Before you got "unknown key version number", right?

It looks like you just changed the kvno to match the one in the AFS keyfile,
but the actual _key_ is different.  I think you need to genreate a whole
new key in database, with a new kvno, and place that in the KeyFile.

--Ken