[OpenAFS] kernel module build problems with 1.4.1, kernel 2.6.14

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Fri, 19 May 2006 21:43:14 -0400

well, i double checked and i was building against the right source
tree but there was a more recent kernel build in there (that panics on
boot).  I can't remember what i did differently after the booting kernel
vs. the one that doesn't work.

Anyway, building a fresh kernel and building openafs against it fixed my
problem.  thanks for the pointer.