[OpenAFS] OpenAfs and MS Office: Delayed Write Failed

Frank Burkhardt fbo2@gmx.net
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:06:49 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 10:06:38AM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

[snip]

> You are going to have to follow the directions in the release notes
> to configure OpenAFS to export debugging data and then capture it using
> SysInternals' File Monitor and Debug Viewer.  This will provide me the
> necessary data to determine what is failing.

I finally managed to get those two log files. They can be downloaded here:

 http://fbo.no-ip.org/m/crash-debug.log
 http://fbo.no-ip.org/m/crash-filemon.log

The log files were recorded while trying to save a 4MB word document.

Regards,

Frank