[OpenAFS] need help writing to AFS without tokens

Edward Quick edwardquick@hotmail.com
Fri, 26 May 2006 14:56:22 +0000

Hi,

I have 2 boxes with AFS clients installed. On one box, I can log on as user
jpyxcom1 and write to a directory on AFS without having to get any tokens.
On the other box though, I can't, I have to do klog jpyxcom1 and get the
tokens, before it'll let me write, or cd to the directory.

I'm trying to set up a cronjob on the other box, which will copy a file to
AFS, but I'm stuck at the moment because of this permissions problem. Could
someone tell me where I'm going wrong please?

Many thanks,

Ed.