[OpenAFS] /sbin/mountall question

Paul Mitchell pmitchel@email.unc.edu
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:19:04 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
   Now that we're through the install part of openAFS, I'm working on the
/sbin/mountall updates. The documentation suggests:

Edit the file so that all AFS and UFS partitions are checked in parallel.
Replace the following section of code:

    # For  fsck purposes, we make a distinction between ufs and
    # other file systems
    #
    if [ "$fstype" = "ufs" ]; then
         ufs_fscklist="$ufs_fscklist $fsckdev"
         saveentry $fstype "$OPTIONS" $special $mountp
         continue
    fi

regrettably, this code does not exist in /sbin/mountall for the x86
solaris10.  Should I just include the following:

# For fsck purposes, we make a distinction between ufs/afs
    # and other file systems.
    #
    if [ "$fstype" = "afs" ]; then
         ufs_fscklist="$ufs_fscklist $fsckdev"
         saveentry $fstype "$OPTIONS" $special $mountp
         continue
    fi

Paul

 	Paul Mitchell
 	email: pmitchel@email.unc.edu
 	phone: (919) 962-9778
 	office: I have an office, room 14, Phillips Hall