[OpenAFS] afscreds and windows oafs 1.5.x

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:03:13 -0500

I haven't tried it yet. As I understand it, it was replaced by a plugin for the
KfM, but maybe I was mistaken. If afscreds.exe is still included and works,
then all the better

At the moment, I'm trying to decide which oafs for windows to go with. Afscreds
is needed as our university has an older version of kerberos distributed with
the central computing access software.