[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.4.2 on WindowsXP

Lars Richter Lars.Richter@prodesign-europe.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:47:58 +0100

Hi,

I have a strange behavior with the new release of openafs.

I tested openafs-1.4.2.-beta1, because of problems with some office=20
tools. Now I want to update all the computers in our production=20
environment from Version 1.4.1 on 1.4.2. After the installation I get no=20
token during login. After login I could obtain a token manually. When I=20
step back to 1.4.1 or 1.4.2-beta1, there are no problems.

I set the option to debug the integrated login. Sometimes I don't see=20
messages about AFS-Logon and sometimes the message appears=20
"Authentication server was unavailable".

Are there any changes?  Or does anyone have an suggestions?

Regards,
Lars

--=20
Dipl.-Inf. Lars Richter