[OpenAFS] AFS client suddenly extremely slow

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:51:20 -0800

Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> writes:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> -setpag not work means that I'm going to have to scramble to come up
>> with a good PAM solution for the etch release.

> I'm not awash in time, but, what can I do to help?

As soon as I get something basic out, testing and contributions will be
very welcome.  My goal is to get a 0.1 release out that only works on
Linux tomorrow.  That I can use as something that's good enough for etch,
and then I can fix portability issues on a somewhat more relaxed schedule.