[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for FC6?

Andy Street t3h1337n00b@gmail.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:29:46 -0500

------=_Part_30410_33069556.1163611786790

Hi,

Is there an officialy released kernel module rpm for Fedora Core 6?  I
created rpm's for FC6 (Client, server, documentation), but couldn't figure
out how to create the module package.  Online sites seem to only have
packages for 64 bit, i686, i586, ppc, etc., but nothing for i386.  Do I just
need to wait for something official, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Andy

------=_Part_30410_33069556.1163611786790

Hi,<br><br>Is there an officialy released kernel module rpm for Fedora Core 6?&nbsp; I created rpm's for FC6 (Client, server, documentation), but couldn't figure out how to create the module package.&nbsp; Online sites seem to only have packages for 64 bit, i686, i586, ppc, etc., but nothing for i386.&nbsp; Do I just need to wait for something official, or am I doing something wrong?

------=_Part_30410_33069556.1163611786790--