[OpenAFS] openafs-1.4.2 RHEL RPM package installs nonempty SuidCells and mangles CellServDB

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:16:13 -0500

The RPM will combine /usr/vice/etc/CellServDB.local with
/usr/vice/etc/CellServDB.dist into /usr/vice/etc/CellServDB.
If you have local changes you want to make to the CellServDB
then put them into CellServDB.local and the RPM will include
them in the new CellServDB.  This is done at every 'start'
(or at least checked).

SuidCells is handled the same way.

-derek