[OpenAFS] Two afs cells in one server

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:39:25 -0500

Nope, a single server can only server a single cell.
You could run servers in vmware on different IP Addresses to
get different cells.  The AFS Client assumes services are on
specific ports.

If your server is multi-homed you could bind different servers to
different IP Addresses on the same machine, thereby splitting the
cells by IP Address, but I dont know if any released OpenAFS code
supports that.

-derek