[OpenAFS] Re: why afs backup is so poorly supported

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:24:26 -0400

Cool as the transactional piece would be, iirc from our discussion in
2004, putting a postgresql behind every fileserver sounds kind of
heavyweight, doesn't it?

Plus, is there a difference between transactional metadata updates and
transactional file data updates?

Matt