[OpenAFS] Re: testing RPMs for 1.4.2

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:18:16 -0400

On Friday, October 13, 2006 02:59:12 PM -0400 Ron Croonenberg
<ronc@depauw.edu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I tried to do that rebuild,  this is what I get.
>
> [root@io OpenAFS]# rpmbuild --rebuild --target=x86_64
> openafs-1.4.2-19_fc4.at.src.rpm
> Installing openafs-1.4.2-19_fc4.at.src.rpm
> warning: InstallSourcePackage: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
> 66534c2b
> Building target platforms: x86_64
> Building for target x86_64
> error: line 1: Unknown tag: %kmdl openafs
>
> any ideas ?

It looks like you're using not the official SRPM, but a third-party one
which requires additional tools to build.  The command Derek gave will work
with the SRPM's shipped by the OpenAFS project.

Or, you can wait until 1.4.2 is released (any time now).

-- Jeff