[OpenAFS] Re: testing RPMs for 1.4.2

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:01:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Axel Thimm wrote:

> o If you want to run Fedora Core, you need to keep up with the pace of
>  it. If you cannot there are RHEL and clones and other enterprise

Actually, I signed no agreement, binding or otherwise, which said so.

>  your environment. Allowing security vulnerabilities to creep into a
>  large environment by design (e.g. by chosing a platform that you
>  cannot maintain as the vendor requires you to) should be

They are no more a vendor than we are, and when you tell me how to get
people to stop running OpenAFS 1.2.10, I'll buy you a (tasty beverage of
your choice) and until then, I will laugh at you and just drink the tasty
beverage I have in my hand myself (a stout from West Virginia Brewing Co)

Derrick