[OpenAFS] Volumes going offline, needing salvage?

Joseph Di Lellio joed@ucsc.edu
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

A point of clarification: the old DB servers are not in the cell.
AFS has been turned off (verified n times), binaries/paths moved
or deleted, rc files gone, etc.  I have left them up for reference
with nothing running on them.