[OpenAFS] Volumes going offline, cacheing question

Joseph Di Lellio joed@ucsc.edu
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

   My Sun storedge 3510 array has cacheing turned on... I just found
this out.  I don't have logging turned on for the partitions, but does
disk cacheing cause troubles?  This is what I'm using for the fileservers.
However, it's really the general question I'm curious about.

   And btw, a thanks to folks for feedback thus far - especially
when I didn't give enough data.  Even if the comments didn't pan out
the moral support is appreciated.

------
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It's what you
know for sure that just ain't so.		-- Mark Twain