[OpenAFS] Volunteer Required: Microsoft Office Scripting

Volker Lendecke Volker.Lendecke@SerNet.DE
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:46:36 +0200

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

Hi, David!

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 02:15:55PM -0300, David Steele wrote:
> Evan Macbeth asked me if I'd take a look at this and I told him I=20
> would.  I do need a few more details, however, before I can start.

If you create this, it would be great if this would be
usable not only by AFS but also by the Samba people. We have
to solve a slightly different problem, but having such a set
of scripts would greatly help us for regression testing of
Samba.

Thanks,

Volker
Samba Team