[OpenAFS] kaserver deperecation, OpenAFS future, etc...

Kevin Hildebrand kevin@umd.edu
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:00:13 -0400 (EDT)

Wow, as the original poster of the kaserver problem, I never expected such
a flurry of responses!

Anyway, at Jeff Altman's suggestion, we rolled back to 1.2.13 on our
kaserver binaries, which has solved our problem for now.  We are in the
process of upgrading to a full K5 setup, so it's not a critical issue for us.

However, if anyone is interested in working with me on figuring out why
the 1.4.1 kaserver wasn't working on our Solaris 8 cell, I'll be happy to
contribute whatever I can.

Kevin Hildebrand
University of Maryland, College Park