[OpenAFS] strange behaviour from bos

Juha Jäykkä juolja@utu.fi
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:20:59 +0300

--Sig__S3m46Eg_4FRzuRaphOSwg2

> There is one change in 1.4.2 which might matter. But, I doubt it. It
> looks like memory corruption.

If it this one change, how do I investigate and make sure if it is or
not? If it is memory corruption, are you referring to broken memory or
openafs writing stuff into places in ram it should not write to? (Buffer
overflow etc.)

Oh, just a little further info: openafs started behaving like this on its
own. Suddenly, this morning, it had dropped all its volumes off-line and
refused to restart the file server. Obviously, this happened during the
daily restart of all file server processes.

-Juha

--=20
		| Juha J=C3=A4ykk=C3=A4, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|