[OpenAFS] stat files capped at 10000 on Windows AFS client?

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:22:10 -0400

On Wednesday, October 25, 2006 01:27:32 PM -0700 Mike Polek
<mike@pictage.com> wrote:

> When we attempted to go to 1.5.9, we had more complaints
> that with the 1.4.1 series.

Well, Jeff is on vacation, too, but I think he'd say something like "I
can't fix problems I don't know about".

> If this does what I need it to do,
> and so we choose this as a migration path,
> I will be actively debugging it and doing my best to
> gather bug reporting data. More to come!

Excellent.  The more reports, the merrier!

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer