[OpenAFS] little oddity in 1.4.2

Juha Jäykkä juhaj@iki.fi
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:18:17 +0200

--Sig_wU4iEJ+kpw_Or+nO9D.bMJ4

> >> Well, that's definitely broken.  Use of -localauth shouldn't have
> >> affected this; it should figure out what the cell is
> >> from /etc/openafs/ThisCell and then look up the servers
> >> from /etc/openafs/CellServDB and it sounds like it's not doing that
> >> properly.
> Well, I've not seen this problem in my testing on Debian, so I'm really
> not sure.

Well, which ThisCell should it be using? It seems as if Scott's original
suggestion about an extra newline in ThisCell is the thing, after all.
It's, however, /etc/openafs/server/ThisCell, not /etc/openafs/ThisCell.
After adding an extra newline there, even -localauth works fine.

-Juha

--=20
		| Juha J=C3=A4ykk=C3=A4, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|