[OpenAFS] Error Number 11862791

Tobias Michaels tobi.michaels@gmx.de
Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:28:12 +0200

Christof Hanke schrieb:
> Hi,
>  just a first-level support guess.
> Is the system-time on your desktop PC correct ?
> You can't get a token if the time is more than IIRC 3 minutes off.
>

> Christof
>
> Tobias Michaels wrote:
>> Hi Group,
>> I keep getting the same Error Number 11862791 with MS Win XP SP2 while
>> trying to get a token in the cell tu-bs.de with several Versions of
>> OpenAFS on my desktop pc. The silly thing is, that OpenAFS works fine on
>> my laptop with the same configuration (MS Win XP SP2). I searched the
>> net for a solution, but there where only a few discussions about that
>> error, but nothing helped me. I hope you are able to help me.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tobi

registry key, after that i ran tokens.exe and it said:
C:\DOKUME~1\TOBIAS>tokens.exe

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

pioctl Explorer logon user: [Tobias]
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs,Tobias) failed: 0x52E
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs\all,Tobias) failed: 0x52E
pioctl SamCompatible logon user: [ANUBIS\Tobias]
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs,ANUBIS\Tobias) failed: 0x52E
pioctl WNetAddConnection2(\\afs\all,ANUBIS\Tobias) failed: 0x52E
AFS device may not have started

Maybe someone of you can recognize, what my windows is doing wrong?

Regards,

Tobi