[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.4.x on SuSE 10.1 and rlim error

Lewis, Dave LEWIS@NKI.RFMH.ORG
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:34:07 -0400

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction - it compiles now!

I did have kernel-source installed. The problem was that I had=20
left off "--with-linux-kernel-headers=3D/usr/src/linux" when I ran=20
configure. I am somewhat embarassed that it was so simple.

With previous versions of suse I hadn't needed that switch, so=20
I didn't think of using it with 10.1 until I saw your posts.=20

Thanks again,
Dave