[OpenAFS] Removing file server preferences...

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:13:38 -0400

>Anyone know how to remove file server preferences once they have been
>added?  We've recently removed some file servers from operation and I can't
>find a way to get rid of their preferences with "fs setserverprefs".

Dumb question time ... why do you care?  I don't think it matters if extra
server prefs are laying around, does it?

(Is it me, or are file server preferences one of those things that seems
like a good idea at first, but the actual implementation is mostly useless?
Sure, you can manually go around and set server preferences, but that
seems like a lot of work).

--Ken